Thursday, June 3, 2010




I pledged to myself that I wouldn't worship the sun until after I had my first dermatologist appointment. This is a tough promise to keep since the other pledge I had made was to go to the beach every day. Well, that dermatologist yanked a handful of moles off of me last week and I have been whimpering ever since. For someone who placed her dream home on the sandy land, this experience has made the thought of moving to the New Suburbia of Pungo all the more appealing.

In other news, I'm looking for a poster to put on my laundry room door. I like this one by TheBigHarumph, although its not nearly as large as I would like it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What about a poster that says, "Put the wet laundry in the dryer. This means you!"

size too small said...

i love this quote! i love this poster!