Monday, August 9, 2010

a dream inside a dream




I have the most vivid and bizarre dreams. No matter how many hours of sleep I get I still wake up scared, confused or exhausted because my mind was churning all night. I have considered getting hypnotized to rid myself of these dreams. But then I think twice when I imagine the damage that might have on my creative process.

These chilling photographs look like they came straight out of a haunted dreamscape. I can just imagine an angsty Leo DiCap' perched on top of that sand.


Desert Indoors by Alvaro Sanchez-MontaƱes.

via burstoid

1 comment:

Kristin said...

i wonder if you need to have your chi adjusted? when i had ear accupuncture i got a little chi tune up (needed a bit more), but there was a lady who was always thinking, moving, etc. who need to have her chi taken down a little. just a thought.